Growing employment law firm is seeking an experienced Social Media & Marketing Coordinator (“Marketing Coordinator”).
Kalijarvi, Chuzi, Newman & Fitch, P.C. (KCNF) is a law firm in Washington, D.C. committed to fighting for the rights of employees in the workplace. Our experienced attorneys are recognized experts in all aspects of employment law and handle the most sensitive and complex labor and employment law matters — in the U.S. and around the world.
The Marketing Coordinator will develop and implement overall and individual marketing strategies for the firm. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for every aspect of the firm’s marketing and business development, including: brand management; strategic and tactical planning for practices; client and industry initiatives; and development of creative content marketing for digital, print, and other media including creation and coordination of website content, social media, e-newsletter, print ads, event planning, and other materials and initiatives.
The ideal candidate will: have a demonstrated history of strong project and time management skills; be highly motivated; possess the ability to work well on a team, but also be an energetic self-starter with initiative; have strong writing skills; communicate effectively; and be available to travel.
If you are looking for a fast-paced and exciting opportunity, submit a cover letter, resume, references, and independent writing or project sample to email@example.com.
For more information about the firm, visit www. https://kcnfdc.com. NO telephone calls.
- Design, enhance, and implement the firm’s social media communications strategy for multiple social media accounts
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, news)
- Work one-on-one with multiple internal stakeholders/leaders to push out content via social media accounts
- Create and maintain an editorial calendar
- Create campaigns around high-impact content and events
- Ensure consistency of the firm’s message platform and integration into all social media platforms
- Monitor social media channels, campaigns, and analytics
- Conduct and provide competitor analysis
- Set specific objectives and produce monthly internal reporting on Return on Investment for marketing/advertising campaigns
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner, and monitor social engagement
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Train stakeholders/leaders on best practices for social media
- Incorporate search engine optimization strategies in content creation for added visibility and awareness
- Draft strategic content for RFIs, presentations, internal communications, public relations initiatives, brochures and other print collateral, e-marketing campaigns, social media, client newsletter, and website
- Develop and maintain a knowledge management database of best responses for RFIs, pitches, and other pursuits
- Assist in the writing of compelling, informative, search-engine optimized copy for website and keeping all sections of the website up to date
- Day-to-day back-end website maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to ideas of team members
- Exceptional at editing copy and proofing content
- Time management skills a must
- Knowledge of multiple social media platforms and how to optimize use for a law firm
- Ability to attend events off-site to promote on social media
- Extremely organized and able to meet concrete deadlines
- Able to work collaboratively with other team members
- Must have up-to-date knowledge on social media trends and industry best practices
- Experience in using Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, and HootSuite, or SproutSocial
- Experience/and or educational background in website maintenance (basic HTML and WordPress skills to update and create pages)
- Knowledge of HubSpot or MailChimp to grow our e-mail marketing initiatives
- Proficiency in SEO and Google Ads to grow our paid search initiatives
- Pay commensurate with experience.
Labor and employment law firm seeks to add an EXPERIENCED attorney with substantial litigation experience – a minimum of 5 years’ experience is required. EMPLOYMENT LAW EXPERIENCE PREFERRED. Thefirm’s practice includes all aspects ofemployment and labor law on behalf of individual plaintiffs and unions as well as in class and collective actions, including claims involving: sexual harassment, discrimination and retaliation, employee discipline, whistleblowers, and wage and hour violations. Responsibilities will includeall aspects of negotiations, discovery, arbitration, hearing, and/or trial. The attorney will work directly with clients and other attorneys in the firm often in a team environment. The position involves some travel.
Candidates must be motivated and possess the ability to work well on a team, but also be energetic self-starters with initiative. The position requires outstanding research and writing skills, the ability to communicate effectively, a creative approach to litigation, and a commitment to social justice. NO telephone calls. Please submit a cover letter, resume, references, transcript, and independent writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the firm, visit www.kcnfdc.com.
Kalijarvi Chuzi Newman & Fitch (KCNF), a boutique employment law firm, seeks a full-time Paralegal to assist in the litigation of labor and employment law cases.
Paralegal/Data Analyst Responsibilities
KCNF is committed to advancing employee rights, and the Paralegal/Data Analyst is a critical part of this effort. In addition to managing case files (which are generally voluminous and often involve hundreds of client-employees), filing and data entry, editing and formatting documents, assisting with document review and preparation for arbitration, hearings, and depositions, and general office support, the Paralegal/Data Analyst organizes data and calculates damages owed to employees as a result of discrimination, Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and other wage and hour violations. The Paralegal/Data Analyst also reviews and audits time and attendance records to determine value of pay errors and maintains databases of payees when recovered funds are distributed. Microsoft Excel experience and math skills are essential! Finally, the Paralegal/Data Analyst has significant client contact and will be responsible for answering client questions by phone and email.
Experience and Qualifications
Experience working in an office is preferable. A successful candidate must have a bachelor’s degree and should be:
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills and a strong work ethic;
- Analytical and an effective trouble-shooter with keen attention to detail;
- Able to manage concurrent tasks;
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel as well as computer systems, word processing, Internet research, and other related information technologies; and
- Personable — experience with client contact or customer relations will be given special consideration.
Salary and Benefits
Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include a health plan, paid vacation and sick leave, a retirement plan, plus more.
To Apply: Send a cover letter highlighting relevant experience, resume, and the names of at least two references to Amy Johnson at email@example.com. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until the position is filled.