Labor Union Representation
At KCNF, our attorneys have experience representing private, public, and federal sector unions in all aspects of labor relations before state and federal courts, administrative agencies, and arbitrators. We help our clients develop strategies for handling the legal issues involved with unfair labor practices, collective bargaining negotiations, changes in legislation and case law, grievance arbitrations, and contract administration.
To enforce contracts, we assist labor unions in remedying violations of collective bargaining provisions such as:
- Pay violations (visit our Wage & Hour Violations page)
- Fair and equitable distribution of overtime
- Employee discipline
- Scheduling and assignment of work
- Health and safety
- Anti-discrimination, harassment, and retaliation
- Whistleblower retaliation
Get Help Today
If you are a labor union in need of representation, we can help. Call (202) 331-9260 or visit our Contact page.