Wage & Hour Violations
The experienced lawyers at Kalijarvi, Chuzi, Newman & Fitch, handle cases brought under all wage and hour laws including the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), federal premium pay laws, and D.C. and other state wage and hour laws.
Are You Experiencing a Wage & Hour Violation?
Some examples of situations you might find yourself in that could qualify as a wage and hour issue include:
- Not getting paid for all your work time
- Not getting paid for meal breaks
- Not getting paid for working before and after your scheduled shifts
- Not getting paid on time on your regularly scheduled pay date
- Exposure to hazards (extreme weather, disease, toxic materials, etc.) that people in your professional do not typically have to deal with
- Not being properly paid for working nights, Sundays, and/or Holidays
- Not being properly paid any promised retention bonuses or incentives
- Not being properly paid locality pay based on your duty station
Our attorneys represent federal sector, private sector, and public sector employees who are dealing with all types of wage and hour issues and have collected millions on behalf of our clients.
Get Help Today
If you believe that you have experienced a wage and hour violation, we can help. Call (202) 331-9260 or Contact Us.